Sunday 26 January 2014

Parakai

Yesterday my and friends and I went to the swimming pools named Parakai. It was really fun it had the coolest slide ever that was kind of the only thing we went on. I went with two of my friends Stevenson an Taimana, It was tuns of fun.

 The first thing we went on was the slide there was lots of twists and turns but first we had to walk up a very very long ramp that takes you to the top of the slide then you get your mat and slide down. We had gone on the slide for an hour.

Soon later we had lunch I had 6 nuggets with chip, after that we went to the arcade and spent lots of money that went to waist we could of spent it on more chocolate we only caught one chocolate. Then we played for another hour and then we left.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.