Thursday 13 March 2014

Year 5/6 Camp

Yesterday was the first day of camp and my team and I went to cook some scrumptious Corn fritters with Miss Tito. It was really fun cooking with her, first she divided us into three groups of four then we started to make the batch. She had prepared everything. 

Soon later we had finish the batch and then we  started cooking. It was really funny cooking because every time you'd flip them you would have to jump back because the oil would burn you. after that we had eaten them and the we started to roast some marshmallows and make smores.     

1 comment:

  1. Hi Collin it's Danielle here Your writing about the camp was interesting to me because I have never been on camp before and so I feel that it is great.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.