Wednesday 2 April 2014

Pirates vs Ancient Egyptians in the Haunted Museum

Mini review :
Today I have read a really interesting book with my friend Stevenson. It is a fiction with lots of characters and amazing pictures. This story would probably be rated a 10/10 because it is interesting, funny and you can even draw in it. I have read a lot of books but this probably is my first favourite and my second is The Holocaust Escape. 


I have finished the book and I think it is awesome, I would stall rate it a 10/10 there is more picture at the back and disgusting little bugs and animals. It's a book for everyone even the girls. Now I'm going to read another Mega Mash Up which is called Secret agents         
                       vs Giant slugs in the Jungle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.