Thursday 3 July 2014

The Finger Eating Troll

In class 8 I have finished all my work and I did not know what to do so I went to the library and read a really interesting story about a troll who ate all most everyone's fingers. It was written by Dick King Smith. Long ago there lived a troll named Ulf who had a very bad habit, he liked to eat fingers. 

Many women children and men have gotten their fingers taken of because of the razor sharp teeth of a very ugly troll.  Who knows how many more might have suffered the same fortune if it hadn't been for the activity of a determined girl called Gudrun.

I would recommend that this book is a good book for boys and girls also I would rate it a 8/10 because it's really interesting but not really good pictures. It has fantastic characters.Thats is why I would recommend this to boys and girls also it's disgusting that a troll eats all most everybodys fingers. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.