Tuesday 2 September 2014

Storyline Reflections

Last week on thursday the Year 5, 6, 7 and 8 Extension groups went on a trip to the Storyline Festival, we saw four authors named Jill Macgregor Paula Green,  Juliette Mclver and   Catherine Mayo. To go to their sites please just click on their names.  My favourite authors were Juliette Mclver, everyone including me thought she was really funny she was also wearing a little toucan hat. Paula Green was my second favourite she wrote lots of interesting and creative poets. Jill and Catherine weren't bad I just wasn't so interested. If I had to stand up there and talk about the books I have written I think I would have a good shot at it because I am a school ambassador and I speak in front of visitor all the time.  If only I could tell the authors that I'm really grateful for them to give up their time to come and tell schools from many places about themselves and the books they have written. Please if one of the authors are reading this blog post can you please leave me comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.