Monday 17 November 2014

Favourite Things

Free blog Writing
My version of Favourite Things


Family and Outings
and hanging with my mates,
Movies and snack nights
and staying up so late,
downloading music, so I can sing,
these are a few of my favourite things.


Chocolate and ice cream
with sprinkles and candy,
toppings and syrup would sure come in handy,
Kentucky fried chicken,
especially the wings,
these are a few of my favourite things.


Easter and Christmas
and gifts on my birthday,
Trips with my family
to the beach on a Sunday.
Playgrounds and swimming
in Summer and Spring
These are a few of my favourite thiiiiiinnnnngggggs
When the bell goes
for our lunch break,
it makes me feel glad,
I get to hang out with my mates out of class,

and then I don't feel so bad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.