Tuesday 11 November 2014

My Rap For Camp

Now, this is the story all about how
My team won camp but just wait how
I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there
But first I tell you how we are the winners of this year

In Aotearoa, born and raised
On the court is where I spend most of my days
Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool
And all shootin' some B-ball inside of the school
When Ms flavell came it wasn’t good
She started telling me I’m a Leader now.
Sure i’ll pack some chocolate I tell my mum but mom says the opposite


We went on a fairy and travelled to kawau
the things we saw were really cool
we might just see dolphin swimming I say nah lets go to kawau
island.


I walk up to the mansion and then I see my cabin I turn around my home isn’t cleaner I thought to myself why not sleep but then I said no I need to lead.

My team is great because we are going to exterminate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.