Sunday 17 May 2015

What happened in the Long Week End

On a Saturday afternoon, me and some of my other family members were invited to my cousins birthday party at her house, she was turning 1, I had so much fun spending time with my family, we ate cake, sang happy birthday and played a few games with my auntie. She was the person who set it all up, the invites, the games and she even made all the food, it was delicious.

My favourite part was winning this cool game called Rubrics Race where we had to moves the tiles to match the pattern. The way I won this was doing cup stacking, we had to stack the cups and then put them back into the formation they were in, I had to race against my cousins Sonny and Ken. It wasn’t really hard but it was really fun.

Next We got to eat some really delicious cake I was lucky because I got to eat a corner piece. Everything we did was so fun, I’m very lucky to have a great family that cares for each other. After that it was time to leave and I was aloud to sleep over at my cousins house Sonny and Georgina and we didn’t get home until 2.30. The next morning we were still sleeping and everyone was so full because of all that food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.